Casina Di PieroRef: 10154
Character romantic hideaway with small pool and also hot tub in Bagni di Lucca area. Stunning views. Total privacy. WIFI
This charming little cottage is ideal for a couple or small family wanting a complete getaway in a secluded tuscan hideaway in the mountains, yet convenient enough for day trips.
For 2019 there is a circular out of ground pool for cooling off, and a heated outdoor hot tub for romantic evenings...
Fuller details of the cottage:
Arrive directly from outside into living/kitchen diner.
Kitchen is equipped with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer.
Tv, wifi, cd player, aircon. Usb sockets to recharge phones.
Spiral staircase from living/kitchen/diner up to mezzanine style double bedroom which is a walk through room to small twin room
Shower room with shower cubicle, sink, and wc.
Garden with mountain views.
Patio with dining and relaxing furniture
Out of ground circular pool 5m diameter, 1.2m deep.
Hot tub (additional charge for over use - 15kw included in price)
Nb - there is a damages deposit of e100 payable in cash on arrival.
A little about the area
This lovely cottage is situated in the depths of the
countryside, surrounded by lots of land, trees, and mountain views.
It is approached down a track road, and there are no neighbours.
Ideal for those looking for total privacy.
As well as being perfect for those seeking peace and solitude, the cottage is well located for exploring.
- Bagni di Lucca - spa town with all facilities is less than a 15 min drive - great for eating out, provisions, train station etc
- Lucca - 45 mins. The fully walled Mediaeval City and the Capital of the Region is only 45 mins away drive and one can spend the day cycling or meandering along its ample walls; people watching in both the grand and tiny piazzas with prosecco, coffee or ice cream; designer shopping; climbing towers, visiting some of its 99 churches or just taking in the atmosphere. If you like opera, there is a recital every evening before dinner in a unique church setting.
- Barga - 30 minutes . The beautiful mediaeval town of Barga with its cobbled streets, great architecture, cathedral and great views is only a short drive. Barga is famous for its art and music, and here one can often enjoy free music, evening markets, dancing, and sometimes even impromptu entertainment from Paolo Nutini! Becoming well known for its restaurants too, Barga has plenty of places to eat.
- Corgelia Antiminelli - beautiful hilltop village - 30 mins
- Devil's Bridge - 30 mins
- Borgo a Mozzano - under 20 mins
- Water Canyoning/white water rafting etc - 40 mins
- Pisa - 1 hour
- Florence - 1 hour 40 mins
- Orrido di Botri - Canyon - 1 hour
- Montecatini spa town - 1 hour
- Beach - just over an hour
As well as all this, and if you can tear yourselves away from this beautiful hideaway/retreats, there are plenty of little hilltop villages to explore, lots of walking and basking in the scenery, hundreds of picknicking opportunities….
Accessed by track road for around 300M
Cooker and Hob
Toaster and Kettle
Bed Linen is provided
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|01 Apr 2021||02 Jul 2021||565.31||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jul 2021||03 Sep 2021||707.78||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|04 Sep 2021||01 Oct 2021||565.31||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|02 Oct 2021||29 Oct 2021||496.37||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|31 Mar 2022||01 Jul 2022||565.31||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|02 Jul 2022||02 Sep 2022||707.78||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|03 Sep 2022||30 Sep 2022||565.31||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2022||28 Oct 2022||496.37||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
- Pool Private