Casa Sarita *Ref: 10098
Beautifully and peacefully located 2 bedroom property, set within 10 acres of land, with large private pool & amazing views, just 40 mins from Lucca. Well equipped with all you need for a relaxing stay. Electric car charging point.
Casa Sarita is a peaceful well equipped 2 bedroom property sleeping 5, with a large private pool boasting amazing mountain views.
Set in extensive mature gardens of 10 acres, with olive terraces, fruit trees and vines, this is the perfect place for a relaxing break.
A flexible property with the second bedroom being able to be set up to provide a double and cabin bed, or 3 singles, with the main bedroom having a romantic four poster and the bathroom having a jacuzzi bath as well as shower over.
Traditional style property with modern luxuries such as US style fridge/freezer, WIFI, SKY TV and even and electric car charging facility!
Fuller details -all situated on one floor:
- Enter property into living/diner, with fireplace, large corner sofa with lots of comfy seating, and ample dining table. The SAT TV has Sky Cinema, and there is also a DVD player, hifi and wifi. Upon arrival, you will find a warm welcome with the red wine on the table and cold white wine in the refrigerator!
- The kitchen is well equipped with oven, hob, US style fridge/freezer complete with icemaker and drinks cooler, and dishwasher. This property used to be a family home and so is better equipped than the average holiday rental property.
- There are two bedrooms, one of which is a double, and the other can be either made up as bunk beds or a double with an extra bed - so ideal for couples or children. Please specify preference on booking.
- The spacious bathroom has a jacuzzi style bath tub with cabin style shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- Exit property to private covered eating area for shaded dining al fresco, extensive terraced grounds, and private pool, which is 5M x 10M plus roman steps, with depth ranging from 1.2M to 1.5M. There are plenty of sun loungers to enjoy the stunning view...
- Also outside, and in a covered area is ping pong, which is located beside the laundry, which has both a washer and dryer. You can also charge your electric car as there is a large KW current and a heavy duty electric point outside the house.
- We offer, horseback riding, paint balling, quad biking, adventure playgrounds in the forests close by as well as fantastic walking paths, this house is for the lovers of the outdoor life!
• The owners live in the apartment downstairs, but they have their own private driveway, entrance and outdoor areas and fully respect the privacy of guests who has exclusive use of gardens and pool (except when being tended). Indeed, since the house is built into a slope it feels as though this is in fact a detached house all to yourselves, since one cannot even see owner's accommodation. The only shared facility is the laundry which the owners only use at night since they work all day. The owners speak fluent English so can help with anything you may need, but still be unobtrusive and ensure you are not disturbed!
There are two resident cats (not permitted in house) and there is also a horse paddock above the grounds (approx 300m from house and 70m from pool), with 2 beautiful friendly horses
• Some of the land is terraced so may not be suitable for toddlers/very small children
• Short breaks available outside of July and August at €170 per night.
• Changeover days are flexible outside of July and August.
A little about location:
This property is located in a very peaceful and picturesque spot
comprising 10 acres of land, with beautiful mountain views, just
1km from the local village which has a basic shop for
There are 2 good restaurants 5km either side of the property and lots more beyond.
Situated just 40 mins from the mediaeval walled city Lucca this is an ideal rural location for walking and communing with nature, but good also for exploring with the car.
At Lucca, one can hire bicycles and hire around the still intact City walls, meander through the cobbled streets, visit beautiful churches, climb towers, and shop til you drop, stopping off of course at wonderful restaurants and gelaterias... One can also listen to Puccini performances every night of the year, in one of the local churches ...
Also, close to home at a 20 min drive, is the Spa town of Bagni di Lucca, with it's thermal waters and beauty treatments . There are also banks, supermarkets and several restaurants. The mediaeval town of Barga renowned for its jazz is 25 mins away, the Orrido di Botri (Italy's largest natural Gorge) is 30 mins, and Grotto del Vento, fantastic natural caves 45 mins away .
Further afield, the closest beach is a 1 hr drive, Pisa is 1 hr 20 mins, and Florence 1 hr 45 mins.
For winter stays Skiing at Abetone is just a 45 minute drive.
TOURIST TAX - Do note that there is a local stay tax applicable at €1 per person per night, up to a maximum of 5 nights. This does not apply to children under 14.
American Style Fridge Freezer
Cooker and Hob
Toaster and Kettle
Iron and Ironing Board
Sky With Sports
Bed Linen is provided
Electric Car Charging Point
Places of Interest
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|01 Apr 2021||02 Jul 2021||1,006.52||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jul 2021||03 Sep 2021||1,314.46||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|04 Sep 2021||30 Oct 2021||1,006.52||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|31 Mar 2022||01 Jul 2022||1,006.52||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|02 Jul 2022||02 Sep 2022||1,314.46||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|03 Sep 2022||29 Oct 2022||1,006.52||4+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
- Pool Private