Choose the perfect home for your holiday with Tuscan Retreats
We have been offering holiday homes for over 20 years. Come and enjoy our hand-picked holiday homes in unspoiled and glorious Northern Tuscany!
We are a family business, with a wide range of holiday villas and holiday cottages with swimming pools throughout Northern Tuscany, and we look forward to sharing this unspoilt, rural and mountainous area with you. We love this unique and non-touristy area north of Lucca which is ideal for those wishing to get away from it all. All villas are known to us personally. Book your dream holiday in Tuscany now!
Browse our personally selected holiday homes and villas with pools, and book your stay in one of our rural retreats, offering authentic accommodation, beautiful pools, perfect spots for dining al fresco, and stunning views. Most of our homes, villas and cottages in Northern Tuscany offer a feel of Traditional Tuscany character, mixed with modern conveniences. Get booking!
What are your payment and cancellation terms?
· We take a 25% deposit, plus booking fee stated, and the balance is payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
· Payments are non-refundable unless we are able to rebook your stay (which is possible more often than not) so please arrange appropriate holiday insurance.
· However, if you have to cancel due to COVID related government lockdowns preventing travel to your holiday property then your balance payments will be fully refunded up until 24 hours prior to arrival. Your deposit payment will be used towards a further stay of your choice anytime until the end of 2022, and original pricing will apply. If you prefer to have your deposit payment refunded too, then we are happy to do this if we re book your dates (which is possible more often than not). The deposit will be returned less the small booking fee detailed in your booking.
How do I book?
Simply click on the property you are interested in, input your dates, click on 'book now' and follow the instructions given. You will receive a booking confirmation when all is complete.
What are permitted changeover days?
In high season most properties have a set changeover day which will usually be a Saturday (but there are some exceptions). Outside of July and August we aim to be as flexible as possible. If the website will not permit you to book with a certain changeover day, feel free to contact us to see if we can meet your needs or if we have something similar to offer you for the changeover days you require.
What is included in the cost of the villa rental?
· Rental of the entire property as advertised.
· Bedding and towels (unless otherwise stated you will need to bring pool towels).
· Kitchen linen.
· All utilities (with the exception of heating unless otherwise stated).
· Booking fee.
· Free cot and highchair (on request)
· Free WIFI (unless otherwise stated)
· Final clean (so long as villa left in satisfactory condition)
· Mid stay clean and linen change if you are staying for 14 nights, and weekly for a stay of 3 weeks or more.
What is NOT included in the cost of the villa rental?
· Heating (unless otherwise stated)
· Relevant tourist tax - in most instances this is E5 per person age 14 and above payable on arrival in cash.
· Travel insurance