Podere Montecarlo, villa private pool, Lucca, Tuscany, walk to restaurants.
Ideally located tuscan property set in 1.5 acres of private
land, with your own private pool, yet within walking distance of
the restaurants and facilities of the beautiful town of Montecarlo,
ideal for morning coffees, pre dinner aperativos, and for eating
Perfect for 2 or 3 families! The main house is split into two apartments and there is also a garden apartment too. In total 7/8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Plenty of room for privacy between families, but space to all be together too!
Perfect for relaxing with space and privacy, and also a convenient location for exploring.
The gardens are extensive, spanning 1.5 acres, with distant hill and mountain views. There are plenty of places for outdoor dining, and there is even ping pong.
The villa is split into one two bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, and one four bedroom, 2 bathroom aparrtment, and there is a garden annexe too with one bedroom plus a mezzanine area witih a further 2 single beds. 1 bathroom.
Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment:
- Large living room/diner with fireplace
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower cubicle, and twin basins, WC
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin.
First and second floor 4 bedroom apartment:
- Large living room/diner
- Fist floor double bedroom
- First floor twin bedroom
- First floor bathroom with bath tub, hand held shower, WC and 2 basins
- Second floor large open space witih seating area
- Second floor double bedroom
- Second floor twin bedroom
- Second floor shower room with shower, WC and basin.
Situated separately, in the garden:
- Small kitchen/lounge/diner
- Double bedroom
- Shower room with shower WC and basin
- Mezzanine floor with twin beds
- Open and covered terraces for dining and relaxing al fresco from the rest of the group
- There is a large well kept garden, mainly flat and laid to lawn but with trees and also with distant hill and mountain views.
- Garden is fenced and gated and there is plenty of parking.
- Private pool of 12M x 6M - infinity style, and surrounded by the typical tuscan Cypress trees.
- Ping pong
- Gazebos for al fresco dining as well as open and covered terrace areas.
A little about the area:
This wonderful villa is set within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and also just 1.5km from the beautiful, walled historic town of Montecarlo, an area renowned for its quality wines, and olive oil. Here one can also find various bars, restaurants and small grocery shops.... Or, join the 'strada del vino' and have a wine tour! Large supermarket is in Altopascio less than a 10 minute drive.
Montecarlo train station , for trips to Florence and Lucca is
just 1.5 km by foot through a shortcut. For more frequent trains
then a 5 minute drive to Altopascio station is an easy
There is a bus stop only 600M from the villa too, although buses are intermittent.
Situated less than 15 minutes from the motorway, and only 20 mins from the stunning walled mediaeval city of Lucca, the location is ideal for exploring other Tuscan towns and cities, with distances as follows:
- Montecarlo - 1.5km- beautiful walled town with its own fortress, famed for its vineyards and wine, situated on the 'Strada del Vino'
- Stunning mediaeval fully walled city of Lucca - 15 km. Lucca, has regular markets, antiques markets, outdoor concerts with major names, or if you prefer nightly opera recitals, designer shopping, the wall which is wonderful for cycling, relaxing, children's parks, plenty of restaurants and bars, beautiful Piazzas.....
- Pisa with it's leaning tower and cathedral - 37 km.
- Montecatini Terme - beautiful spa town- 12km.
- Florence , home of Michelangelo's David and The Pontevecchio - 60 km.
- Beaches of Viareggio - 40 km.
- San Gimignano - 70km
Whilst great as a base, the area itself is very beautiful, with plenty of vineyards and beautiful hilltop villages to visit, and the countryside is just stunning.....
NB - owner lives on site but in an 'underground ' property away from the main house, giving guests full privacy, with no worries about making a noise either! Owners available of course if they are needed and they keep the garden and pool area beautiful for you.
Cooking Utensils and Cutlery
Iron and Ironing Board
Cooker and Hob
Bed Linen is provided
Individual Family Units
Walking Distance to Bars and Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Centre
Walk to restaurant
Walking Distance to Supermarket
Walk to bar
Walk to shop
Places of Interest
|Start Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day|
|01 Apr 2022||3,110||4+ Nights||Flexible|
|02 Jul 2022||3,540||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday|
|03 Sep 2022||3,110||4+ Nights||Flexible|
|31 Mar 2023||3,110||4+ Nights||Flexible|
|01 Jul 2023||3,540||7, 14, 21, 28, 35 Nights||Saturday|
|02 Sep 2023||3,110||4+ Nights||Flexible|